Business Development, Research - Data Center
Bitdeer Technologies Group (Nasdaq: BTDR) is a leader in the blockchain and high-performance computing industry. It is one of the world’s largest holders of proprietary hash rate and suppliers of hash rate. Bitdeer is committed to providing comprehensive computing solutions for its customers.
The company was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the blockchain economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technological expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer has deployed mining datacenters in the United States, Norway, and Bhutan. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global users. The company also offers advanced cloud capabilities for customers with high demands for artificial intelligence.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum blockchain and high-performance computing solutions. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future.
The role is open to other cities and states of Texas and Ohio.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing commercial negotiations with counterparties for new and existing business development projects
- Formulate and implement work plan based on the company's development strategy,
- Maintain excellent relationship and good network with industry players and their senior leaders.
- Develop new mining data center pipeline and keep updates on regular basis. Analyze data for top potential business expansion opportunity and complete screening and feasibility analysis for new business development projects.
- Pay close attention to the market dynamics, be responsible for detailed market research and competition analysis for North America and formulate reasonable market development strategies through the states.
- Responsible for the research of digital currency mining industry and its sub-divisions.
- Responsible for the research on the American electricity market and conducting demand analysis and preparing implementation plans based on the research results.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to cooperate with investment and financing.
- Assist with the overall contractual responsibility to close deals with potential clients and collaborate with other functional teams such as Legal, Finance to get all steps in alignment, per company’s guidelines.
- Attend to other ad hoc assignments as made available.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree in the following fields, including finance, management, electrical engineering, Energy and Power, and other related majors.
- More than 8+ years of relevant work experience in business development function,
- Previous experience and understanding of Power/Energy/Oil & Gas/Data Center/Construction/Finance industry in the US and North America and/or knowledge about Electrical Engineering is highly desired.
- Keen interest in blockchain would be preferred.
- Possess great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, strong strategic decision-making and execution ability, planning ability, leadership skills, communication and coordination skills.
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong sense of integrity, entrepreneurship, willing to learn and step out of comfort zone.
- Ability to accept flexible working hours and frequent business trip to different states and overseas. This includes frequent weeknight meetings with local and or overseas team members, weekend communication with local and or overseas team.
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant subject matter to both business and technical teams cross cultural and geographical borders. This includes being able to work at different times to match time zones for overseas team members.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and effectively manage multiple priorities at a time.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment across all teams’/business units.
What you will experience working with us:
- Fast-growing digital assets service provider company, a chance to work with a supreme network of investors, pioneers and enthusiast with vast knowledge and experience in the new industry.
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact to the future of digital asset industry.
- Be involved in new projects, developing processes/systems from scratch.
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth and ample learning opportunities.
- An inclusive and respectable working environment with open workspaces, flat structure, fun culture and exciting start-up spirit.
- We value authenticity and diversity of thoughts and background.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.