Pricing Analyst Internship
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this role, the pricing intern has the opportunity to assist and learn the Pricing and Product Management function of the business.
REPORTS TO (Title): Pricing Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review customer pricing contracts
- Transform data into value-added communication points
- Assist with financial modeling
- Manage and complete department assigned project(s) and tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborate with different members of the product management team, as well as collaborate cross functionally across the business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Possess financial acumen
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Operations Management or other related field is required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Perform general office functions.
- Visual acuity needed for close detail work and computer use.
- General manufacturing, warehouse and office environment.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.