At H&H Science, our mission is to improve overall health and beauty by providing the highest quality medical-grade skin care solutions, hair solutions & beauty backed by science. We are seeking to hire an experienced Photographer/Editor to support our marketing efforts. If you have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment, H&H Science is a perfect company for you.
Pay: Dependent on qualifications or internship credit
Location: Medina, OH
Job Type: Freelance
Hours: As needed 1-2 times a month. Monday – Friday 7:45am-4:30pm
Responsibilities for Photographer/Editor
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Provide project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Coordinate with marketing team for photography and video projects.
- Capture high quality images of beauty products and models
- Manage the post-production process, including image selection, color correction, and digital asset management
- Edit and retouch photographs using industry-standard software to enhance their visual appeal and deliver a final product that meets the highest quality standards.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and techniques in photography to bring fresh ideas and innovative approaches to your work.
- Deliver final photographs within agreed-upon timelines
- Knowledge of product staging and lighting for photo shoots including white background, prop, and lifestyle/action settings
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in photo/image editing software, including Photoshop, Lightroom, and Capture 1
- Collaborative by nature, but can work independently with minimal directions and own initiatives
- Proficiency in using professional-grade photography equipment
- Proficiency with PC and Mac OS environments and software packages
- Experience with image file prep and asset management, as needed.
- Beauty Industry experience is a plus
- Videography experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects against tight deadlines.
- Open and receptive to critique.
- Travel to other practice locations for on-location shots.
- Must provide portfolio of relevant sample photography
- Enrolled in or graduated from photography or visual communication program preferred
- Degree in photography or visual communication preferred
- Three years of studio product photography preferred
Please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com