Jarrett Logistics is a third-party logistics company headquartered in Orrville, Ohio. Our clients come from a variety of industries (such as automotive, food, and aerospace – just to name a few) but the common denominator is that they ship something. We’re here to coordinate the process between our clients (mostly large manufacturing companies or suppliers) and carriers. To accomplish all of this, our team not only set up shipments for our clients, but they troubleshoot, answer questions, and fix issues before they become larger problems. Here at Jarrett, we are problem-solvers and our goal is to do great things for our clients every day.
So what sets us apart, you ask? We like to call it the Jarrett Difference. It’s our PEOPLE. We have the best people around who are not only incredible resources for all things logistics and customer service, but are compassionate, innovative, courageous, and so much more. What we can say? Our people are our greatest asset.
For a Marketing Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Write and edit written content for blogs, social media, and advertising
- Assist with website or internal system design improvements
- Assist with updates and administration of CRM platform
- Implement and maintain company brand standards
- Take and edit photography
- Utilize software such as (but not limited to) Adobe Suite and Hubspot
- Ensure that created content communicates company brand and values
This job might be for you if:
- Learning is where you thrive
- You love team settings and enjoy working with a team
- You pay attention to the details
- You think on your feet and roll with the punches
- You are ready to try new things
Jarrett might be right for you if:
- You want to do work that truly matters
- You care about the people around you
- You want to work in a meaningful, innovative, and close-knit culture
- You care about the community that you live in and enjoy giving back
To learn more about Jarrett, check us out here!
Jarrett is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.