As a Risk Advisor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Generate and meet with prospective clients to review exposures, analyze business and insurance needs, and make risk management recommendations
- Develop and utilize expertise in a specific area of risk. We have opportunities available as a Benefits Risk Advisor, Business Risk Advisor, Financial Advisor, and Personal Risk Advisor.
- Explain insurance programs and alternative risk solutions to existing and prospective clients
- Prepare insurance program coverage proposals, and present them to prospective clients
- Be part of a Trusted Choice® Independent Agency, committed to delivering quality service, competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
A Successful Risk Advisor:
- Enjoys the sales process and prospecting for new accounts
- Enjoys generating new relationships and business opportunities
- Excellent negotiating, decision-making, and sales skills
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results-driven
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk
- Builds trustworthy relationships
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Values teamwork
- Must be willing to work towards and obtain professional industry designations (e.g. CIC, CRM, CPCU)
- Requires possession and maintenance of required licensures.
- Has a valid Ohio driver’s license
How to Apply: