Nurse (LPN) FT 36 hrs/wk Nights
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Nights - Assisted Living/Memory Care
Full Time (36hr/wk) Nights 12-hour shifts (7:00pm - 7:30am)
Great hourly rate with Shift Differential and Bonus Opportunities!
Every Other Weekend and Holiday Rotation
Competitive Wages and an Excellent Benefits Package
The Village of St. Edward offers:
- A kind and welcoming work environment
- Low resident/patient to staff ratios
- Medical/Vision/Dental Coverage Day 1
- Competitive wages with regular analysis
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403b (with a generous employer match)
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Free CEU opportunities
- Developmental Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Community Involvement Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Perfect Attendance Program
- Emergency Support Fund
- Ride Share Program
- Discounts on cell phones, etc..
- And More!
Are you an LPN looking to work in a supportive and welcoming Christ-centered community?
The Village of St. Edward is a not-for-profit organization that supports each person as a valued member of this community. We foster a compassionate environment by promoting excellence in service and a community of belonging with Christ-centered care.
With continued growth, we are seeking an individual who is Committed, Kind, Knowledgeable and Respectful to assume the Nurse role (Licensed Practical Nurse) and be a part of an excellent nursing team!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
In accordance with the mission and values of The Village of St. Edward, the Nurse (LPN) works independently to provide direct resident care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation; supervises and directs care provided by nursing assistants; participates in continued professional development; performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Current Ohio LPN License, preferred experience in assisted living/memory care setting.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Possesses the necessary dexterity to perform injections, IVS, etc.
- Able to lift, push and pull 35-50 pounds independently, and over 50 pounds with assistance.
- Possesses the ability to bend, stoop, and reach at different angles.
- Walks, stands, and sits intermittently during the day.
- Follow all Infection Control practices.