Inside Sales Coordinator
Jarrett is currently in search of an Inside Sales Coordinator. Interested in joining a family-owned, multi-million dollar company with growth potential? We'd love to start a conversation!
Summary: Under general supervision, independently generate new sales revenue and build relationships with perspective new customers; Prospect for leads, building a pipeline through cold calling; properly hand off shipments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Initiate and conduct sales calls on potential transactional customers (LTL, Truckload, Flatbed, Dry Van, Specialized)
· Manage accounts to retain existing business and grow share of business
· Track and maintain all sales activities in Hubspot
· Quote shipment prices to customers
· Communicate all pertinent details for the next step in the process
· Enter all customer orders in computer system
· Find trucks and track shipments for all non-truckload modes
· Invoice clients for all shipments
· Enter and maintain LTL/truckload freight rates into computer system
· Prospect for new sales leads through networking, research and cold calling
· Receive calls from vendors and customers, maintaining a high level of customer service
· Research current market conditions and business trends to maintain consistency in quoting and increasing margin
· Recommend changes in operational methods and procedures for improvement
· Provide reports to customers and supervisors
· Other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree; 0-3 years of experience
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Possess excellent telephone skills
· Detail orientated
· Work well under pressure
· Ability to read and interpret documents
· Strong computer skills/knowledge
· Ability to work well in teams
· Possess strong problem solving skills
· Strong math and accounting skills
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and may require long periods of sitting, in an office environment
Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? You can apply at https://jobapply.page.link/geQP!
Disclaimer: Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EEOC Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.