For more than 50 years, Orrville Trucking & Grading has served the Wayne, Holmes, Ashland, Stark, and Summit county areas. Our commitment is to deliver the best quality ready-mix and stone products to the job site in a timely manner. We use the latest technologies to improve both our production and delivery times.
Orrville Trucking & Grading is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Manager in our Orrville, OH location. We offer medical, dental, and vision plans for all full-time employees, as well as a profit-sharing plan after 1 year of employment. We also provide a $500 contribution to your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA) after one year of employment. This position would be Monday-Friday day shift.
Accounts Payable Specialists assist companies with invoicing and billing. Key duties and responsibilities of an Accounts Payable Specialist include:
- Managing accounts payable using Quickbooks
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of account
- Human Resources functions as needed
- Experience with Quickbooks (required)
- Experience with Accounts Payable (required)
- Strong mathematical skills (required)
- Strong excel skills (required)