Supply Chain Purchasing Intern
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this role, the intern has the opportunity to assist and learn the Supply Chain and Procurement function of the business.
REPORTS TO (Title): Purchasing and Inventory Control Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and complete department assigned project(s) and tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate with different members of the supply chain team, as well as collaborate cross functionally across the business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, Business, Operations Management or other related field is required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel preferred