Manufacturing Operations (Engineering) Intern - Summer 2024
Are you looking for a summer with hands-on experience, professional development, and networking opportunities in a successful company with an incredibly supportive work setting? Look no further than an internship at Plastipak!
As a Manufacturing Operations Intern, you will gain exposure to multiple facets of a successful manufacturing operation. You'll engage with leaders and associates throughout the site, receive hands-on experience through shadowing & ownership of a meaningful project. In addition, you'll benefit from professional development and networking activities to round out your internship experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pursuing undergrad degree majoring in Industrial Management, Industrial Technology, Operational Management, or Mechanical Engineering
- Willing to be placed at any of our US sites (Housing stipend provided)
- Expected graduation date of Fall 2024 – Spring 2025
- Eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship & will not require sponsorship in the future
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Detailed work plan with defined projects and day-to-day responsibilities
- A mentor and buddy to provide support and guidance throughout the summer
- 20+ hours of formal Professional Development
- Networking events with leaders and professionals across the company
- Exposure to the business, industry and career paths
- Social Activities (Hey, it is summer)
- Consideration for a full-time position upon graduation