Marketing Communications / Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating all external marketing and communications planning, scheduling, assets, and analytics tracking. They will coordinate social media content planning, creation, and tracking for multiple brands. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with Product Managers to ensure that all campaigns, content, and projects are consistent with the company’s brand guidelines and marketing objectives.
This role requires an outgoing, enthusiastic, and ambitious team member who takes initiative, is passionate about marketing, wants to be creative, and contributes to marketing strategy. This position is primarily focused on content creation, planning, and execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute social media strategies and content creation across targeted platforms to increase company and product offering awareness.
- Benchmark industry leaders and analyze customer data to identify segmentation opportunities for channel and messaging implementation.
- Create and post content including but not limited to instructional videos, product introductions and updates, customer testimonials, employee recruiting content, and public relations content.
- Develop and adhere to a regular schedule for content posting and website updates.
- Coordinate with engine suppliers to meet distributor expectations and repost their content.
- Link and drive content to the company’s websites and customer sites, tracking traffic and applying SEO strategies to increase the reach of marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage content for social media channels collaborating with Market Managers, Product Managers, Account Managers, Human Resources, Information Systems, and the company President.
- Develop effective print and other promotional materials at the request of Product and Market managers.
- Analyze data and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and social media platforms, utilizing Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools.
- Stay up to date with social media trends, advertising technologies, industry advertising channels and opportunities, and best practices.
- Ensure that all advertising and social media content is consistent with the company’s brand guidelines and marketing objectives.
- Manage marketing and social media budgets to ensure effective use of resources and co-op funds.
- Create product branding and identification consistent with and linked-to media.
- Create tradeshow promotional materials and booth messaging, deploying targeted communications in advance to generate event awareness by leveraging social media and websites.
- Formulate clear guidelines on what not to post or communicate.