General Manager StretchLab Jackson Township
Job description – StretchLab General Manager
StretchLab Jackson Township is seeking a passionate Fitness General Manager to oversee sales and operations for our beautiful, brand-new studio located in Jackson Township, Ohio.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With co-founders coming from the personal training industry, StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that clients receive a world class stretching session.
Check it out for yourself at www.stretchlab.com!
What You Bring to the Table
We are seeking a General Manager to oversee all studio functionality from sales and operations to hiring and training the team. We want somebody who shares our passion to help our clients be their best selves.
What We Bring to the Table
We share your passion in delivering value to our employees and clients and work tirelessly to ensure a positive experience and family-like atmosphere. We believe in collaboration and in this role you will have room to learn and grow. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere.
The ideal Fitness General Manager will be primarily responsible for driving studio sales and memberships. This role is comprised of 80-90% sales and 10-20% staff management and studio operations.
● 2+ years of fitness sales experience or membership sales
● Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
● An affinity and passion for fitness
● Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
● Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail
● Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
● Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
● Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment
● Solid writing and grammar skills
● Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
● Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy
● Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
● Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
● Proficiency with computers and Studio software
● Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
● Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
● Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
● Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
● Supervise Sales Representatives and Flexologists
● Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
● Independently make decisions related to high level client service
● Collect out-standing dues
● Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness studio
● Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
● Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
● Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
● Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
Compensation and Benefits
● This position offers a competitive base pay; based on experience & performance, plus a robust commission and bonus structure.
● Commission paid on sales
● Opportunity for a bonus, based on performance
● Unlimited growth potential within the company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,287.00 - $72,634.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jackson Township, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Fitness and/or Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person