Warranty Trim Carpenter Specialist
A rewarding job. A balanced life.
Like most companies, Wayne Homes has a list of values that we strive to live up to. But to keep this from getting long and boring, we’ll just reduce all those values to a single idea: do right by everyone. In other words, we want to give customers not just a great home but a great buying experience. And we very much want to give employees not just a job that pays well but a career that promotes wellness. That offers a rich, balanced life.
At Wayne Homes, we’re continuously evolving and improving our career and compensation program. And within our list of benefits, we provide unique opportunities to grow your income, advance your career and enhance your personal well-being.
For example, in addition to medical insurance, your benefits will include AccelWell, which gives you access to health coaches as well as personalized meal and workout plans. We’ll give you RAK Days (a.k.a. Random Acts of Kindness Days), when you can knock off work and volunteer for the community cause of your choice. We’ll actively promote your career growth with tuition assistance and opportunities for advancement. We love a good party, so expect quarterly and annual company celebrations. And when you’re ready to build a Wayne home of your own, you’ll get a very nice employee discount.
Of course, these benefits are in addition to all the standard stuff — 401k, paid holidays, generous paid time off and so on.
It all comes down to this. We want happy customers because a happy customer is a loyal customer. And we want happy employees because a happy employee is a great addition to the Wayne Homes family.
Open Position: Warranty Trim Carpenter Specialist
Our Warranty Trim Carpenter Specialist work directly with our customers to provide outstanding service on any warranty issues that may arise after the completion of construction of their homes.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with homeowners, co-workers, and trade partners
- Handle scheduling of service at customer's earliest convenience
- Perform service work that is done quickly and cleanly, and right the first time
- Troubleshooting and light construction repair work, use of power tools
- Complete OSHA 10, first aid and CPR training
- Proven experience with trim work including residential door setting and installations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Comfortable in both group and independent work settings
- Competent with computers/Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in construction, trade or related coursework is preferred
- Must be licensed, insurable driver with clean driving report
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Spending Account
- Paid Time Off, including paid time for volunteering in your community
- Employee Retail Discounts
- Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance