Caregiver (Resident Assistant or STNA) 8-23 hr/wk
Up to $21.50/hr based off experience, shift, and STNA status.
Caregiver - Resident Assistant (RA) or State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Limited Part-time (8-23 hours/week)
Nights (11:00pm - 7:30am)
Every Other Weekend, Every Other Holiday
Assisted Living/Memory Care
The Village of St. Edward is a not-for-profit organization that supports each person as a valued member of this community. We foster a compassionate environment by promoting excellence in service and a community of belonging with Christ-centered care.
With continued growth, we are seeking an individual who is Committed, Kind, Knowledgeable and Respectful to assume a Resident Assistant/STNA (Caregiver) role and be a part of an excellent, collaborative team in Wadsworth!
The Village of St. Edward offers:
- A kind and welcoming work environment
- Competitive wages with regular analyses
- Potential for bonuses
- Developmental Training Opportunities
- Community Involvement Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- LOW resident/patient to staff ratios
- Cell phone discounts as well as others
- And more!
Feel good about the work you do!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
In accordance with the mission and values of The Village of St. Edward, the Resident Assistant/STNA (Caregiver) provides for the personal care needs of residents and provides assistance and activities as delegated by the nurse.
- High school education or equivalent.
- State Tested if STNA position.
- Experience within assisted living facilities preferred.