Server - No Late Hours
Starting at $14 per hour
3:00pm to 7:00pm (8-23 hours/wk. depending on your schedule)
The Village of St. Edward offers:
- A Kind & Welcoming Work Environment
- Perfect Attendance Rewards*
- Competitive Wages with Regular Analyses
- Opportunities For Growth
- Developmental Training Opportunities
- Community Involvement Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Uniforms Provided
- Vendor Discounts
- And much more!
The Village of St. Edward is a not-for-profit organization that supports each person as a valued member of this community. We foster a compassionate environment by promoting excellence in service and a community of belonging with Christ-centered care.
We are seeking an individual who is Committed, Kind, Knowledgeable and Respectful to assume the Server position to be part of our Wadsworth Location!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
In accordance with the mission and values of The Village of St. Edward, the Servers are responsible for serving resident’s meals in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner. Responsible for responding to resident’s requests effectively. Performs all daily food service duties including tray-line and dishwashing duties.
- Tenth grade education or equivalent.
- Food service experience preferred.