Caregiver (Resident Assistant or STNA) FT
Up to $21.50/hr based off experience, shift, and STNA status.
Caregiver - Resident Assistant (RA) or State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Full time - 32 hours per week
Every other weekend; every other holiday"
Assisted Living/Memory Care
The Village of St. Edward is a not-for-profit organization that supports each person as a valued member of this community. We foster a compassionate environment by promoting excellence in service and a community of belonging with Christ-centered care.
With continued growth, we are seeking an individual who is Committed, Kind, Knowledgeable and Respectful to assume a Resident Assistant/STNA (Caregiver) role and be a part of an excellent, collaborative team in Wadsworth!
The Village of St. Edward offers:
- A kind and welcoming work environment
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Full Time status 32-40 hours per week)
- Competitive wages with regular analyses
- Generous Paid Time Off (Full Time and Part Time status)
- Potential for bonuses
- Educational Reimbursement and Certification Reimbursement
- Developmental Training Opportunities
- Community Involvement Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- 403b (with a generous employer match for Full Time and Part Time status)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability (Full Time Status)
- LOW resident/patient to staff ratios
- Perfect Attendance Recognition
- Wellness Programs
- Ride Share Program
- Employee Emergency Fund program
- Events for Employees and their families (i.e. Trunk or Treat, Egg hunts, Santa, etc)
- Cell phone discounts as well as others
- And More!
Feel good about the work you do!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
In accordance with the mission and values of The Village of St. Edward, the Resident Assistant/STNA (Caregiver) provides for the personal care needs of residents and provides assistance and activities as delegated by the nurse.
- High school education or equivalent.
- State Tested if STNA position.
- Experience within assisted living facilities preferred.