CRNA - Part Time
Gastroenterology & Hepatology Specialists is seeking an energetic Part Time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with a positive spirit to join our team and to help drive patient success in our community. We aren’t just searching for a warm body; we are hoping to find someone who draws their joy from giving care to others – someone who understands patient vulnerability and their ability to impact someone’s experiences and make them great.
Are you looking for a great Work life balance - with this role, there are no nights, weekends, or on call to schedule around!
A little about us:
Gastroenterology & Hepatology Specialists is a team of gastroenterologists and allied health professionals with a proven track record of providing excellent care that families can count on. We specialize in treating the full range of digestive diseases and endeavor to provide exceptional care, for every patient, every time.
We are powered by One GI®, a true collaboration of the very best clinical and business minds – which enables us to focus on what’s truly important – our patients.
Snapshot of Daily Duties
Under general direction of a physician, the Part Time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) administers anesthetics and monitors the anesthetized patient during Endoscopic procedures. Works within the guidelines and scope of practice of the CRNA Practice Act.
- Evaluates the patient pre-operatively by interviewing and examining the patient; assesses data; selects appropriate anesthetic.
- Monitors, interprets, and evaluates information derived from monitors intra-operatively on patients; protects patients life functions and vital organs.
- Performs IV insertion, intubation, hemodynamic and electrolyte balance, and airway management in routine and acute medical situations.
- Monitors the patients post-operative care and performs evaluation of the patient.
Education and Qualifications
- Graduation from an approved RN program,
- Graduation from an approved Nurse Anesthesia Program, Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA),
- Current Registered Nurse and APN Licensure with the State of Ohio.
- BLS and ACLS Certification.
- Successfully pass color blind screening.
- 401k with match
- Tuition reimbursement
- The best swag with the coolest logo…OG
- Internal growth opportunities with training and development
- Competitive health & supplemental benefits
- Impact somebody’s life and make a difference