CNC Machinist, journeyman tool & die maker
We provide customers with turnkey parts using our diverse mix of CNC lathes, mills, and machining centers.
We are looking for an experienced Machinist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the principles of machining , be able to read and interpret blueprints, and have experience with a variety of machines and tools. The successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and will have the ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Operate a variety of machines, such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders.
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery.
- Use precision measuring instruments to ensure accuracy of parts.
- Perform quality control checks on finished products.
- Work with other machinists & prgrammers to complete projects.