Child Care Site Administrator - Jackson Local Schools
In Search of: CHILD CARE SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Part-Time Youth Development Professional who has a passion for serving school-age children, and their families, in a caring educational setting that is rooted in the mission of the YMCA.
25-30 hours weekly.
Regional YMCA Membership. Discounts on child care and other YMCA programs available.
Hours: This is a split shift position. Must be able to work from 6:30am - 9:00am AND/OR 3pm - 630pm Monday through Friday with additional daytime hours. No weekend hours!
Starting Pay: $15.30- $15.80/hr
- Direct supervision of Before school Child Care Site serving children grades K-5.
- Serve as administrator on child care license and ensures site is operating effectively; maintaining licensing, safety, and Step Up to Quality standards
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, and community contacts
- Lead a team of teachers to create engaging classroom experiences through YMCA curriculum
- Develop and lead weekly lesson plans. Conduct informal assessments on children's progress.
- Attend and participate in family and community events, program activities, staff meetings and trainings.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Associates degree or higher in education or related field or CPL level 3 or higher
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to work on feet more than 2 hours at a time
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience with staff development and school age children.
- Basic knowledge of developmentally appropriate practice
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.