School Based Mental Health Therapist
Join our expanding, caring team! Pathway Caring for Children is looking to fill a position based out of the Fairless Local School District..
As a member of the Pathway Mental Health team, you will be a part of an organization that provides trauma informed mental health services to help children, teens and families successfully meet life's challenges.
This unique opportunity is looking for the right individual who desires to be part of an innovative therapeutic mental health program. You will experience:
- Flexible work environment and schedule aimed at positively impacting lives.
- Collaborative network of therapists, case managers, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal.
- Substantial opportunities for training, CEU's and additional credentialing in specialty areas
The ideal candidate will join us full-time with:
- Trauma Informed mindset
- Experience, skills, and a willingness to continue professional growth in providing mental health services to a variety of populations.
- Ability to engage a wide range of clients, families and other professionals from diverse populations.
- Demonstrated cultural competence and humility in respect to the diverse perspectives and experiences of clients, families, co-workers and the community.
- Willingness to provide therapeutic services via telehealth modalities and/or in-person.
Therapist will provide Individual and Family Therapy, Diagnostic/Mental Health Assessment, Group Therapy and develop individualized, strength-based treatment plans. Populations served may range from early childhood to transition-aged adolescent and young adults with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
The successful applicant for this position must have appropriate licensure by the State of Ohio to provide Behavioral Health Counseling and Therapy services - LISW, LPCC, LSW (MSW or BSW) or LPC. or a BSW, at least six month experience working with children; possess a valid driver's license, a good driving record, automotive liability insurance, and a car which is safely maintained.