After-School Youth Program staff
Are you interested in Making a Difference in the Lives of Local Youth? Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Ohio has immediate openings for Youth Development Professionals (YDPs) in the following areas:
Cleveland (Cuyahoga County)
Sandusky (Erie County)
Norwalk (Huron County)
Akron-Barberton (Summit County)
Portsmouth (Scioto County)
Our YDPs assist with after-school youth programming at our clubs.
We are looking for professionals with a passion for working with youth in supervised, fun and safe environments. Our YDPs are responsible for planning and implementing appropriate program activities; tracking, promoting and encouraging program participation; and assisting with membership recruitment. Positions are Part-time, Monday-Friday, 20-25 hours per week. Approx 2pm - 7 pm. Starting pay rate is $ 15 per hour.
- Ability to support an exciting, caring and enjoyable educational environment.
- Team player who can collaborate with peers.
- Provide guidance and be a Role Model.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with youth preferred.
- Final candidates must clear a background check and drug test.
- 18 years of age with a High School Diploma