Engineering Development Program - Research & Development for eMobility
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Partner with a mentor who is a seasoned professional engineering manager to develop best practices and evolve into a specialist at Schaeffler
- Train in areas such as product development, e-Mobility, design, etc.
- Are trained based on the 70:20:10 model which emphasis a mixture of hands on experience, mentoring, and formal training
- Present their rotation accomplishments at the end of each rotation in front of the Executive Board, senior management, mentors and supervisors
- Receive company housing for the duration of the program (two years) and a competitive salary and benefits
- Are guaranteed a position as an e-Mobility EMC expert upon graduation
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- At least two rotations of co-ops or internships
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred
- Thorough understanding of engineering principals
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to relocate every 6 months
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Information on our understanding of leadership can be found here: www.schaeffler.com/leadership.
Schaeffler is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal employment opportunities and consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.