Clinical Therapist - Social Worker
Position: Clinical Therapist
***$3,000 Signing Bonus for all new Clinical Therapists!!***
Who We Are:
Since 1946, we’ve been providing compassionate treatment to support the behavioral, physical and emotional health of children and families, where the needs of each child are individually assessed and dynamic treatment plans are specifically designed to properly transition them from disruptive to permanent, stable environments. Our services include community-based services, residential treatment, and treatment foster care programs throughout our locations in central and northeast Ohio and West Virginia.
Why Work at The Village Network:
- The Village Network prides itself on a Culture of Care: Come be a part of the mission and a member of a team that has a passion for what they do and the people they serve.
- Excellent safety record and training program. The Village Network utilizes Collaborative Problem Solving along with The Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics to addresses the individual needs of youth and their families.
- Tuition and Licensure reimbursement offered for employees looking to advance their knowledge and skills. Get help earning an advanced degree or get the Supervised Hours necessary to earn your independent licensure.
- Great benefits, competitive salaries, and 232 hours (29 DAYS!) of PTO offered in the first year in addition to 6 paid holidays for fulltime employees with potential for PTO buy back for unused time.
- Advancement Opportunities: The village network is a growing organization and we aim to promote from within.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide behavioral health services. This includes assessing a client’s therapeutic needs/strengths and establishing a therapeutic relationship while utilizing interventions that will enhance his overall functioning.
- Serve as a contact point for families, agencies, and court, engaging in correspondence and communicating information within the confines of The Village Network’s confidentiality policies and procedures relative to clients’ performances.
- Clinical lead for cases by designing, writing, and coordinating individual treatment plans for each client.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates who currently have or pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ Degree in Social Work or Counseling that have the ability to work with culturally diverse populations/families.
- License or ability to attain before employment is required, and independent licensure will help you stand out.
- We will consider candidates just getting their careers started
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License and maintains an insurable driving record
- Willingness to travel for various reasons, mainly during the day but occasionally overnight. Ability to visit clients’ homes (may or may not be handicapped accessible).