Direct Hire HRIS Specialist
We are excited to partner with our family-owned Medina client to identify a passionate HR professional who is looking to grow their skills in a fast-paced, friendly environment! This is an onsite opportunity in Medina with a M-F schedule of 8:30am-5pm.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Contributes to the design, introduction, and ongoing development of the HRIS and all related, interfaced software components
- Develops and conducts in-house HRIS training for end-users; designs and maintains up-to-date training materials
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment practices
- Serves as backup in the preparation and processing of the bi-weekly payroll including timesheet processing and payroll reconciliation
What you'll need to succeed!
- 1-2 years of HRIS experience
- Tech-savviness, Paycor experience is ideal
- Passionate about people!
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Friendly, adaptable attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested? Apply Today!!