Summer Student Opportunities (Part-Time & Full-Time, Flexible Schedules)
We are a family-owned company that is looking for you to play a key role in providing services and fresh food solutions for the foodservice and retail industries. Sandridge needs your passion and skill to deliver on our promise to always provide great tasting fresh food with consistent hand-made quality that enhances the reputation of our customers Join our team of food innovators and technicians to produce fresh, delicious food that will make it to tables across the country. Take pride in knowing that your hard work makes a difference in the lives of our customers and consumers.
What we offer:
- Seasonal opportunities
- Part-Time and Full-Time hours
- Flexible schedules
- A rate of pay between $16.00 and $18.00 per hour
- Great work environment
- PERKS, and lots of them!!! FUN Company sponsored events, employee assistance programs, discounts, wellbeing, and so much more!
- Ability to lift or move various products and or items ranging in weight from 25 to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in cold or wet environment
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Good communications and basic computer skills
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach frequently.
- Hand-eye coordination is required to properly complete the job.
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, and/or loud noises.
- May frequently lift or move various products or items ranging in weight from 25 to 50 pounds.
Sandridge Foods is located in Medina, Ohio and is a great place to work because we sincerely care about every employee, both personally and professionally. We strive to balance the demands of work and home for our employees.