Caregiver HHA Part Time
Are you a compassionate person who finds value in helping others?
At Caring Senior Service of Canton, our mission is to improve lives through dedicated in home care.
We are looking for a Part-timeCaregiver to provide care a total of 22 hours per week for 4 elderly individuals.
Client 1:Friendly 75-yo female with early stages of dementia needs companion care (Fridays 10a to 2p. 4hrs/week) Located in Alliance.
Client 2: Competent 78 yo female needing shower assistance (Monday & Thursdays 9:00a-11:00a 4hrs/week) Located in Canton.
Client 3: Kind 88 yo male with cancer needing assistance with ADL's (dressing, ambulation) and lite house keeping. (Monday and Wednesday 11:30a to 4:45p, 10-1/2 hrs/week). Located in Canton.
Client 4:Heartfelt yet stubborn 70 yo male needing assistance with ADL's (feeding, ambulation,) (Tuesdays 12p to 3p, 3 hrs/week) Located in Canton.
* Paid mileage for travel client to client *
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM AT CARING SENIOR SERVICE IN CANTON?
- $16 Per Hour
- Paid Gas Milage for Travel client to client
- Points reward system
- $300 referral program
- 24/7 Access to a Manager
- Extensive in-person Paid Training Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supplemental Health Insurances
- Warm introduction to every client with Field Manager
Performs personal care and patient-specific activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living, including but not limited to:
- Help with patients' personal hygiene care
- Assist with dressing
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- light housekeeping
- Provide hospice supportive care and medication reminders
- Able to lift 50lbs daily
- Exceptional people skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Clear background
- 2 Years experience as a caregiver
CALL TO SCHEDULE AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW: 330-754-0133