Brand Ambassador (Mental Health Teletherapy Platform)
We are looking for a part-time college student Brand Ambassador to represent our mental health services, 24/7 DCT. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for promoting our platform and services to your fellow students and other potential users. You will serve as a key point of contact between 24/7 DCT and the student community, helping to build awareness and drive engagement.
- Promote 24/7 DCT's mental health teletherapy platform on campus and online
- Create and execute marketing campaigns and events to generate interest and engagement
- Attend and represent 24/7 DCT at campus events, such as career fairs, health and wellness fairs, mental health awareness events, and social events.
- Collaborate with the 24/7 DCT marketing team to develop and execute local marketing strategies
- Utilize social media platforms to generate awareness and engagement
- Provide feedback and insights on how to improve 24/7 DCT's platform and services
- Meet weekly or monthly with 24/7 DCT team members to discuss progress and strategy
- Currently enrolled in a college or university master's program in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, therapy, and/or similar.
- Passionate about social work, mental health, and helping others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with social media platforms and marketing campaigns is a plus
The pay for this position is between $18-$22 per hour, based on experience and qualifications. This is a part-time position with flexible hours, designed to accommodate a student's schedule.