Licensed Counselor or Social Worker
My Integrity Counseling is looking for a skilled counselor to join our team. This is a general counselor position, which means that you may spend time working with several different types of clients. In this role, you will help clients work through the problems that they’ve been facing. You will also work with them to identify opportunities for progress, help them build healthier coping mechanisms, and develop strategies that they can use to improve their lives.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse and inclusive team of clinicians that provide services to many populations, including the LGBTQIA+ community, the BIPOC community, and the faith-based community.
To do well in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills as building trust is essential. Additionally, you will need to have a strong understanding of the various types of issues that clients may be facing, what typically causes them, and how they can best be resolved.
Experience with adolescents and adults is helpful but not required. Moreover, it would be beneficial if you have experience with online therapy. Attention to detail and a good work ethic are essential, as you will be required to diagnose, develop treatment plans, document progress, and summarize treatment in a discharge summary for each client on your caseload.
My Integrity Counseling offers flexible scheduling, outstanding administrative support, competitive pay based on the number of clients seen instead of insurance reimbursement, clinical support and supervision. This position is 100% online (telehealth), with occasional in-person team meetings.
- Assist individual clients, families, and groups in defining the problems that they are facing.
- Use information gained from counseling sessions to diagnose clients.
- Create treatment plans that will help the client move past their problems and towards their goals.
- Educate clients on the problems they are facing and help them to develop healthier coping methods for dealing with them.
- Maintain detailed notes to track the progress of clients. Use this information to shift treatment plans as needed.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or a related field
- Licensed to practice mental health treatment in the state of Ohio, with or without supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high standards of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the best practices for treating a variety of problems that clients may be experiencing.
- Strong time management skills.
While we do require our therapists to be licensed, students in the final semester of their masters degree and/or recent graduates who are preparing to take their licensing exam are welcome and encouraged to apply!
If you believe that you possess the qualifications necessary to excel in this role, we would love to see your resume. Contact the Clinical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.