Digital Communications Customer Care Rep.
Title: Digital Communications Customer Service Representative
Classification: Full Time Hourly, Non- Exempt
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
Effective Date: 02/06/2023
The purpose of the Digital Communications Customer Support Representative is to provide exceptional internal and external web-based customer service while balancing the company’s interest. Secondary support functions will include assisting with Inbound Customer Care.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Provide outstanding internal and external customer service.
· Provide complete follow through on e-commerce orders.
· Resolve email requests and concerns in an efficient and timely manner either by email or by phone. Examples include but not limited to inquiries about products, orders, website function, tax, and quotes.
· Review ecommerce orders for potential fraud activity on new accounts over $300.
· Review ecommerce orders for credit card declines and resolve.
· Proactively research ecommerce orders/customers to identify large customers, making notes on accounts, bringing them to the attention of the National Sales Manager.
· Educate our customers and manage expectations regarding issues.
· Document claims in an accurate and timely manner, while maintaining integrity of data in Mach.
· Assist in the analyzing, problem solving and resolution activities to eliminate problems from recurring by fully understanding how our ecommerce sites function and becoming proficient in all admin functions on the web sites.
· Work with external vendors and service suppliers to resolve current claims and reoccurring claims.
· Assist in complying with all regulatory agencies.
- Propose new ideas to streamline tasks, increase customer satisfaction and reduce errors/claims.
- Be Responsible for Yotpo Reviews from approving, responding to, and resolving any issues while engaging with customers.
- Maintain systems that facilitate seamless ecommerce functionality examples include review email monthly correcting any erroneous email addresses, connecting online customers to their Mach account, report any product content that needs to be corrected online, etc.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong troubleshooting skills and superior attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills and emotional strength.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of personal accountability.
- Excellent follow through to not only meet the task requirements but to exceed them.
- Ability to understand computer software, databases, and the impact of actions within them.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Willingness to go beyond the exact specifications of a task.
- Task oriented and self-motivated.
- Capable of learning and undertaking new and unfamiliar job responsibilities and tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Be a TEAM player to facilitate the overall company objectives.
- High level of dependability
- High attention to detail.
- Communication Proficiency.
- High Ethical Conduct.
- Problem Solving/Analysis Skills.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED)
2. Customer service experience (prefer 2 years or more)
3. Degree in Animal Science or previous livestock experience preferred.
4. Stronger Computer Skills, typing and grammar skills