Retail Sales Associate
As a full time Verizon Retail Sales Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to control your career in one of our retail stores. Using your unique talents, passion for technology, and customer service skills, you’ll have the power to create the ultimate in-store experience. In this role you will:
- Generate retail sales by using your passion for cutting edge technology.
- Provide product insights and solution recommendations through exceptional customer service to deliver what our customers need.
- Create personal connections with customers to make tech look simple.
- Help customers enjoy the best things about their new products so they can begin using and enjoying them immediately.
- Excel in a team-based commission environment.
- Assist with merchandising and operational functions.
- Support other Verizon stores within close proximity (based on business needs).
We’re hiring immediately for this entry-level position! Join today and earn from $43,000 to $56,000 a year, which includes base pay and a team incentive. Compensation is based on geography and full time benefits start on day one.
Our comprehensive benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, up to 6% 401(k) match, stock awards, more than four weeks of paid time off (vacation, holidays, and personal days), discounts on Verizon products and services, up to four months of paid parental leave, up to $8K per year in tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we’ve got you covered with our total rewards package which begins on day one.
From an inclusive culture to amazing benefits, hear from our #VerizonRetailRockstars on what it's like to be part of a team that invests in you.
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work additional shifts, if necessary, typically during the summer months, November through December, and/or during peak vacation periods.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Associate’s degree.
- Customer service and/or retail sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with customers to find solutions.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment. It takes about 20 minutes to complete. If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.