Therapist - Juvenile Court Program
Catholic Charities’ Outpatient Mental Health Program is hiring an experienced, communicative and compassionate individual to serve as a therapist for our Ashland and Wayne County offices (mileage reimbursable). The program offers creative treatment for children from preschool age through high school and their families to enhance their strengths while treating each individual with professionalism and respect. The youth served may have experienced severe trauma with abuse and/or neglect. Referrals may come from a variety of sources such as Schools, Children Services, Juvenile Court, schools, pediatricians or others. We are a faith-based organization that provides professional services without regard to a person’s personal belief system and are certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. We provide comprehensive clinical assessments for mental health and/or substance abuse. *NEW competitive salary ranges.
What you will be doing:
- Apply evidence-based practices to help those we serve to achieve positive outcomes.
- Provide trauma informed care to clients that may have abused/neglected.
- Meet/exceed all productivity and notes/clinical documentation requirements (and other professional and operating standards) as defined by our organization, licensing, and accrediting bodies.
- Foster a supportive environment by developing therapeutic relationships with those we serve and strong professional relationships with our colleagues and leadership. Provide timely communication with referral sources and program funders.
- Provide excellent care to children and their families in the office, home, school and/or community setting as clinically indicated. Services may be offered individually or in a group setting.