Child Care Educator
If you’re interested in having fun and being a positive influence on children this position is for YOU!
Right At School provides so many opportunities for YOU to succeed! Your path to greatness starts with the Educator role which serves as the foundation for our relationships with children, families, and schools in your local community.
Our mission at Right At School is to inspire a love of learning, support schools, and give parents peace of mind. Our Educators are provided with the tools and resources they need to serve our students. We are committed to providing a wide range of enrichment and child care, in before, and after school programs to families across the nation. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin to check out the awesome things happening in our programs!
In 2011 we served 200 students per day; today that number is 200,000! Because of this, we are always looking to expand our pool of talent. We value teamwork because inspiration comes from EVERYONE! To learn more about how Right At School continues growing while providing quality programming click here.
MAKE AN IMPACT within your community by being a role model! As an Educator, you will:
- Get to know each child's individual needs, joys, and learning styles as YOU build engaged learners.
- Partner with the Program Manager to deliver FUN RAS created disguised learning curriculum that includes both physical and social enrichment activities such as Eye Witness, Splat!, Brick Masters, and Dream Team Challenge.
- This role can be physical in nature! You will get a chance to showcase YOUR superpowers while gathering program materials that can weigh up to 25lbs and have a lot of fun while doing so.
- Provide the highest quality of enrichment, while safeguarding each child using positive guidance techniques and program protocols to ensure children receive the best level of care with us.
- Collaborate cohesively with the Program Manager to record each child’s accomplishments and daily activities.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM where employees, children, and families LOVE US! We strongly encourage people from all walks of life to join our unique team that provides Educators with:
- We invest in YOU from the time YOU come onboard with us! Receive 16 hours of on the job training before even starting your first day at work. Opportunities to continue your learning include a bank of over 600 online courses and professional development topics! Options include school-age certificates and program leadership.
- We offer Internship opportunities for folks interested in gaining more specialized exposure in the childcare enrichment space!
- We offer work schedules that align with program hours.
- We offer great pay with awesome perks including free before & after school childcare, and referral incentives (We pay YOU to refer us top talent).
FIT RIGHT IN with a company that cares about making a difference! Desired Educator knowledge and abilities :
- High school diploma/GED completed
- Outstanding customer service and relationship-building skills, (ex - you are a natural problem solver and put people at ease when you interact with them).
- Good written and verbal communication skills are vital because you will be connecting with a wide variety of people including children, families, and school staff.
- Willingness to achieve program specific credentials including; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB.
- Admiration for working in a team environment to ensure you are upbeat for ALL children.
The Right Way is the only way we operate. If you find that you might require reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process due to a disability, click here to learn more.
One of our core values is being “locally-inspired.” We will follow the guidance of our State and school district level partners in regard to any COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements they may put in place. In some areas this may mean that employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in schools (except where medical or religious exemptions may apply). Employees are also required to wear masks at all times during work hours, regardless of vaccination status.
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.