Manufacturing Operations Rotational Development Program
Are you ready to launch your career in Manufacturing Leadership? Is a career path to Plant Manager & beyond appealing? Want to take a big step to reach that goal? If yes, our Manufacturing Leadership Program may be for you!
Plastipak's Manufacturing Leadership Program provides you with practical, hands-on experience and robust professional development to become a manufacturing operations leader. Throughout this 3-year rotational program, you will be exposed to a cross-section of the organization, from the shop floor to the C-Suite within Supply Chain, Logistics, Production, Quality, and Process Engineering. You’ll have the opportunity to work at multiple sites and engage with senior leaders.
As a part of the program, participants will be at one of the below manufacturing plant locations in the U.S. for the first rotational assignment.
- Champaign, IL
- Jackson Center, OH
- Medina, OH
- Pineville, LA
- Westland, MI
- Garland, TX
This program includes the following:
- Three structured assignments at multiple US locations (relocation support provided)
- Impactful projects
- Mini 2-week immersion at our research and development center
- Operations executive mentor
- Formal leadership training through Plastipak Academy
- Tailored development plan to support you in achieving your career goals
Upon program graduation, you are placed into an early career leadership role. And, your leadership journey continues, with an accelerated path to role of increasing responsibility within Plastipak.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Packaging, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing or related field, or JMO/Military Background
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Early Career*: This program is suited for candidates 0-3 years post-graduation (graduation date Spring 2020 – Spring 2023)
- Willing to relocate up to 2 times for rotational assignments prior to final placement (relocation assistance provided)
- A passion for a career path in manufacturing and an interest in becoming an operations leader
- Eligible to work in the United States for any employer of choice without requiring sponsorship
- *Internal Candidates - Completion of 6 months’ employment
Apply today and learn more about how together, we succeed.
Plastipak is an Equal Opportunity Employer