Technology Specialist II
Rea & Associates is a growing Top 100 Accounting Firm providing our clients with a complete range of accounting services and professional business counsel including Managed IT Services. We have a ‘People First’ culture and we focus on our employees’ well-being and professional development. With over 400 professionals and offices throughout Ohio, Georgia and North Carolina, our firm has a culture that respects a work-life balance for our team. We also provide competitive compensation and a robust benefits plan.
Our growing Information Services team is looking for a Technology Specialist II to join our team and provide technology support to our clients. This position will require on-site work at various client locations in Northeast Ohio.
- Triage incoming calls and support tickets submitted by clients.
- Identify alerts in remote management and monitoring systems that require resolution and assign to appropriate staff.
- Respond to client needs as it relates to designing, implementing, managing and supporting technology equipment and solutions.
- Onboard new clients onto the company management platforms and deploy new company tools and standard configurations to existing clients.
- Use the company systems to monitor client environments and record details of work performed.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of company suite of products, tools and services required for client management.
- Proactively monitor, manage, and repair client owned systems and solutions.
- Design Workflows, templates, automation, and logical processes.
- Participate in periodic audits of client’s networks and documentation to ensure alignment with the client’s business goals.
- Responsible for automation - 365, Azure, PowerShell, user provisioning, PC deployments, app deployments, Automate, and related.
- Conduct on-site support tasks at client locations in Northeast Ohio.
- Monitor client server backup jobs, resolve errors as needed
- Test recovery of client data and servers
- Manage client endpoint security solutions
- Configure and install new workstations for clients
- Generate predefined reports and send to client contacts on a scheduled basis
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Two-year degree in technology related field or 5 years’ experience and industry
- Prior experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Solid technical background across the entire IT Infrastructure / Managed Services technology stack
- Advanced knowledge and experience with PowerShell
- Experience with ConnectWise Professional Services Automation (PSA) applications
- Experience with RMM tools like ConnectWise Automate
- Solid knowledge of networking components. E.g. Switches, routers, servers and workstations.
- Experience with Windows 2012 – 2022 server and Windows 10 and 11 workstation operating systems, Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
- O365 including Exchange Online and SharePoint Online administration
- Citrix and VMWare experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Experience with enterprise backup and antivirus solutions
- Familiarity with HP and Dell workstations and laptops
- Must type a minimum of 40 Words Per Minute
Rea & Associates, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including without limitation pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, ancestry, military status, national origin, genetic information, disability or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including but not limited to hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms, conditions or privileges of employment, or any matter directly or indirectly related to employment.
Rea & Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies without pre-approval from Rea’s Talent team. Pre-approval is required before any external candidate can be submitted. Rea & Associates will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers.
- Associates or better in Technology Management Services.