Full-Time Sales Coordinator
Diversified Employee Solutions: Full-Time Sales Coordinator
Diversified Employee Solutions (DES) is a twenty-four-year-old Ohio centric provider of comprehensive human resource solutions for small to midsize businesses. Under new leadership, DES is entering a high growth phase and is building a world class organization. We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to insource their HR function to one strategic partner, allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core business. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing and tax administration, human capital consulting, employment law compliance, and employee benefits- workers’ compensation insurance, dental/vision/life insurance, and retirement plans.
The goal for this position is to execute Sales Development, as well as generate leads, qualify prospects, and advance the sales cycle in a growing sales department.
Opportunity for Career Growth, Building and Growing with the Team
In this role, as a Sales Coordinator, you will be working directly with our Marketing Coordinator and Executive Leadership team. This position sits at the intersection of data driven decisions and targeted sales, therefore, identifying quality leads, establishing client relationships, and a high-level understanding of product knowledge are critical for impactful and meaningful conversations.
This position requires an engaging data-driven, results-oriented individual that has command of the Inside Sales cadence, operating methods, and technology, which is supported with strong organization skills, a passion for sales and the customer, and the ability to execute efficiently in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate needs to be self-directed, able to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize with a professional, can-do attitude, with a high sense of urgency.
· Ability to learn about our product and our prospects challenges. Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business to values that can be provided by DES.
· Must be comfortable with daily/weekly/monthly metric expectations by placing strategic outbound calls to highly qualified prospects
· Be a Critical thinker, Self-Directed, and Self-Motivated individual in a high-performance environment
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time sensitive activities
· Upholds and demonstrates the Diversified Employee Solutions Values with every interaction internally and externally
· Confident individual with a drive for knowledge, experience, and learning who is not afraid of conversation and rejection
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Inside Sales, or related concentration
· Strategic thinker with a desire for identifying customers’ needs and presenting the Diversified Employee Solutions remedy to create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities in the company’s CRM system and provide detailed notes, accurate sales activity, and forecasts.
· Schedule meetings with new prospects through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and marketing programs as directed by the Marketing Coordinator.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive high-level understanding of the product offerings and value adds to optimize sales results.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Very strong organizational and project management skills, ability to work autonomously, within deadlines, and manage concurrent projects
· Command of MS-Office Suite of products, and experience with CRM technologies, HubSpot and Sales Gear a plus.
· Experience in prospect mining to bolster proprietary database information by updating and maintaining records for individual accounts with high attention to details.
· Other duties/projects as assigned.
Please Note: Diversified Employee Solutions reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
Diversified Employee Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Compensation: Competitive wage commensurate with experience
Benefits: Paid time off and full benefits package!
Industry: Human Resources; Knowledge Process Outsourcing
Job Function: Sales