Packaging Operator - Weekend Shift
The Packaging Operator is responsible for operating packaging machines that meets SPEED’s quality standards, production standards, operation standards, and safety policies.
- Operate packaging machinery and packing product.
- Meet all SPEED’s quality standards, production standards, safety /housekeeping policies.
- Meet the Company’s Attendance Policy.
- Promote and maintain a collaborative attitude and behavior.
- Able and willing to follow instructions.
- Ensure that line being produced is quality line and that line matches description on order. This includes proper size, shape, color, good surface appearance, correct amount, frequent quality checks on all lines being produced.
- Ensure all materials are correct for line required.
- Able to safely lift upwards of 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail occasional bending and stooping.
- Pace determined by speed of the equipment.
- Use hands to handle, control, or feel object, tools, or controls.
· Wear safety attire or protective gear daily.
- Working indoors, sometimes temperature gets hot in the summertime although following OSHA regulations.
- Often exposed to loud sounds and distracting noise levels.
- Share workspace with others.
Education/Experience: high school student or college student