Draftsperson, Woodland Deck Company
As a draftsperson at Woodland Deck Company, you will be the first layer of detail in our quest to create outdoor deck spaces for people to enjoy the beauty of God’s creation. Every detail and decision will impact how the project goes together and the install experience our customers will taste.
With a technical eye, you will bring an idea to life by figuring out all the details before they go into production.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with sales team to develop buildable prints for their projects
- Assure accurate information is gathered up front
- Draw architectural prints so they are easy to read and follow
- Collaborate with our production team so we are all on the same page
- Draw shop drawings that our shop can use for fabrication
- Debrief after project with production team to find areas of improvement
- Design new products and create sales renderings for sales team
What we need from you:
- A solid understanding of architectural drawings and details
- Ability to simplify complex details into easy-to-follow directions
- Familiarity with 3D architectural software
- Understanding of residential construction framing
- We are a highly motivated bunch that believes in growth, but first in ourselves and always looking for ways to grow our team. We work hard and enjoy our time off with family. We never work Sundays. Meet the team at our website.
What to send our way if interested: