Accounting Specialist / Bookkeeper
About the Job.
Onsite Work Only: Seville, OH
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time Flexible
Stallard & Associates is looking to expand our team by hiring a Bookkeeper/ Accounting Specialist! In this role the individual needs to have knowledge in bookkeeping, payroll processing, and accounting support/ tasks. Our ideal candidate is kind/ personable, organized, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. The accounting industry is detailed oriented and being that we are a small but mighty firm, being a team player key. We believe that collaboration and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof in Seville.
- Bookkeeping for clients including data entry, sales tax, and reconciliations
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of payroll tax prep on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Microsoft excel and word experience
- Willing to assist with office projects and/or supporting the team with miscellaneous tasks
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles and a willingness to learn more
- PTIN eligible
- Experience with QuickBooks or other bookkeeping software
About Stallard & Associates:
- Stallard & Associates was established in 1987 with humble beginnings of preparing a few tax returns for friends and family, but has since developed into a full-service public accounting firm. Our firm provides individuals and businesses with solutions to a wide range of accounting and payroll needs. Our services are customized to meet the client’s specific needs. Our biblically based values are carried through all aspects of our business is conducted.
- A 401(k) match of 3% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Employer paid continued tax education
- Health insurance eligible
- PTO and paid sick time off
- Casual dress and work environment