Assistant Project Manager
Trillium Construction is now seeking an Assistant Project Manager for a well-established award winning self-performing General Contractor and Design/Build firm specializing in commercial and industrial builds throughout Northeast Ohio. This is a Direct Hire role with our client.
Their projects include K-12 schools and office buildings.
Salary is $50k-$60k/yr. M/V/D, 401k, PTO, discretionary bonus, assistance with student loan repayment. 40 hrs/week, M-F, OT if necessary.
- Report to the Project Manager on the progress of the project
- Coordinate with vendors and employees to organize project expectations
- Monitor and report on project budgeting and spending
- Assist with all construction paperwork (RFI's, change orders, submittals)
- Collaborate with team members in planning the details of the upcoming project
- 3+ years of assistant project management experience - new grads welcome
- Understanding of subcontractor billing preferred but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- Project Management scheduling, construction software, and word processing applications