The Will-Burt Company is the world's premier manufacturer of mobile telescoping masts, towers, trailer systems, and pan and tilt positioners. We offer virtually every mobile payload elevation solution and full integration services for defense, government, first responders, telecommunications, energy production and other markets. Will-Burt also offers contract manufacturing, metal fabrication, powder-coating, and rapid prototyping services. We are an international company with offices and manufacturing in the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, and Singapore. All manufacturing locations are backed by a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. Incorporated in 1918, Will-Burt is an employee-owned company.
WHY WORK FOR WILL-BURT?
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
The Will-Burt Company is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, including:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program with onsite company nurse
- Protective Eyewear and Footwear Reimbursement
It Is the Policy of The Will-Burt Company to base all employment decisions on principles of equal opportunity and take affirmative action in the employment of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans and military status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Develops and coordinates internal job posting program and writes job postings.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Responsible for onboarding of all new employees and temporary employees.
- Creates and sends offer letters to potential new hires.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment regarding various issues in the department.
- Plans and coordinates annual employee service recognition luncheon.
- Manages annual employee dependent scholarship program.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Compiles data and prepares reports as needed.
- Receives and maintains office supplies.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Main point of contact with applicants.
- Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCY To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.