Physical Therapist (PT) - Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Aspen Therapy has the tools to ensure your success. We are a family owned and operated therapy company dedicated to quality patient care and customer service.
We are currently seeking a committed and patient-focused Physical Therapist to develop, recover or maintain the daily living and work skills of people with physical, mental, or developmental conditions. You will offer effective and client-centered services that will enable people to conduct everyday tasks or activities confidently and independently. The successful candidate will have a holistic perspective and will be able to adapt the environment to fit the person.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing, evaluating, and treating short-term and long-term residents that would benefit from skilled physical therapy services
- Completing quality and timely documentation, such as evaluations, re-certifications, and discharges
- Directly and indirectly supervising physical therapist assistants
- Conducting quarterly screens and/or evaluations on long-term residents
- Developing and assisting with overseeing restorative nursing programs
- Assisting with insurance authorizations and appeals
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Contributing to the overall needs of the facility and facility staff
- Valid license to practice physical therapy
- Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred
- Become part of an innovative approach to skilled nursing facility rehabilitation and help shape our dynamic team!
Aspen Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free workplace. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, including medical insurance, dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance, term life insurance, paid time off, and a company-match 401K retirement plan.
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral Bonus program
- Aspen Therapy CEU University
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking skills, basic math skills.
- Compassion, patience, and a positive attitude