Seasonal Associates-Canton, Akson, Mayfield Heights, Parma, Rocky River, Strongsville, Willoughby OH
A premier product.
A fun, casual environment.
A better schedule (fewer early/late hours).
A FREE HAM...
If you're looking for part time or seasonal opportunities, HoneyBaked could be for you. WE ARE HIRING seasonal associates to join the team for the upcoming holiday and our schedules are perfect for students, teachers, and retirees -- really, anyone who wants to earn extra income.
If you believe in paying it forward, doing the right thing and have a heart for service, come see what we're all about. HoneyBaked isn't your typical corporate culture -- we're different. If this resonates with you, then Bring it all to our table. We've saved you a seat.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Assist phone customers, catering customers, in-store lunch customers and in-store retail customers, providing excellent service in a friendly and polite manner. Respond positively to customer requests or comments.
· Assist with food preparation, including lunch, catering and retail ham and turkey.
· Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate product features and benefits. Drive add-on sales through suggestion selling.
· Maintain store cleanliness and merchandising standards.
· Take initiative and remains productive throughout entire shift and takes responsibility for activities within his/her control.
· Consistently follow all processes and procedures and comply with company standards in all areas, from service to food preparation and control. Adhere to our safety, security and respectful workplace policies and procedures.
YOUR TRACK RECORD:
Good communication skills and attention to detail. Prior customer service or food preparation experience preferred - experience as a cook, cashier, crew member, sales associate or store associate is a big plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
· Fun and casual environment
· Flexible hours & better than other retail/restaurants (fewer early mornings/late nights)
· Seasonal Associate discounts (through the last day of your schedule)
WHAT ABOUT THE FREE HAM?
Seasonal Associate receive discounts through the last day of the work schedule PLUS a free ham or turkey breast after completing the holiday schedule (a gift card may be substituted for the ham, depending on inventory)!
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job which may include working with hot torch, slicing machines. Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Ham production associates may be required to lift up to 65 pounds.