Child Care Lead Teacher
Pay Range: $13.00 - $19.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
No evenings or weekends!
Kids Country, part of BrightPath Kids USA and the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Lead Teacher, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 12 years in one assigned classroom.
• Creating developmentally appropriate curriculum according to NAEYC standards.
• Curating programs and activities based on children’s interests and learning styles.
• Maintaining a warm and safe environment that is clean and permits children to grow and explore.
• Partnering with families to create plans to provide the best care and education for their children.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join Kids Country:
• We offer a generous child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff are offered paid time off and paid holidays.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education/related field OR Child Development Associate (CDA) credential OR Career Pathway Level 3 OR Bachelor's Degree in any field required
• 1 year of experience in a licensed child care facility preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment.
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.