Behavioral Healthcare Provider (Social Work)
- Within scope of practice, performs psychosocial interventions with youth, performs individual, family or group intervention
- develops intervention goals & objectives designed to give education & resolve youth's problems in functioning, participates in process of establishing, implementing & evaluating treatment system's goals & objectives
- Maintains necessary data documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state & local agencies, prepares data requiring social histories, admission/ aftercare summaries, court documents & completes forms required by law &/or department policy.
- Serves on treatment teams & program development teams, attends training meetings, intradepartmental meetings & court hearings & establishes & maintains working relationship with other facilities, agencies & support services in order to coordinate referrals & conduct follow-up services.
Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor II (LCDC II) by Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.
- Or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by Ohio Counselor, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy Board.
- Or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) by Ohio Counselor, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy Board.
- Or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (MFT) by the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy Board.
- Or Licensed Registered Nurse by Ohio Board of Nursing plus completion of Masters degree in Psychology or other mental health related field.
- Or Licensed Registered Nurse by Ohio Board of Nursing plus completion of Masters degree in Nursing with a Mental Health of Psychiatric Nursing concentrate.
- Or Licensed Registered Nurse with practice specialty certificate in Mental Health or Psychiatric Nursing as issued by Ohio Board of Nursing.