Logistics Customer/Administrative Support
Position: Logistics Customer/Administrative Support
Work Location: Synergy Worldwide, LLC, Medina, OH
Compensation: Part-time Hourly OR Full-time Base Salary
Benefits: (Full-time ONLY) Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off
Reports to: Account Manager
Experience: 6 months- 1 Year Logistics and Clerical Experience (preferred, but not required)
Are you a self-motivated individual that strives to build positive relationships and make the best of all opportunities? When these opportunities present themselves are you keen enough to see them? Do you want to get real industry experience while being a part of a winning team? If you answered yes to these questions this might be the role for you!
We are a quickly growing transportation brokerage seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about building a long-term stable career. We are looking for positive employees that have a willingness to learn and prosper with us at Synergy.
What will you be doing?
· Provide administrative support to sales team for existing and new business
· Process new orders, modify existing orders
· Schedule pickup and delivery appointments
· Provide updates to customers when needed in a professional manner ensuring all deadlines are met
· Track and monitor reefer trailer temperatures
· Complete daily audits for system accuracy
· Act as a liaison between customer and truck sourcing team.
· Maintain a professional manner in a dynamic workplace.
· Work well in a team environment.
- Basic computer and internet knowledge.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- The ability to accept coaching.
- Hourly position (Part Time) or Salary position (Full Time) Available
- For Part-time, In office 3 days a week, flexible with selected days
- Weekend coverage 2 times a month
- Coverage on weekend includes in Office / Remote
This position allows flexibility with your own schedule. Three chosen days in office are required and weekend remote coverage is required to respond to emails. Candidate must monitor the email account and have cell phone service when on call remotely (2 weekends a month). This is an excellent opportunity for a student studying supply chain management as well as individuals who are interested in starting their career in logistics!