- Your role is centered around new patient screenings, prophylaxis, SRP and prevention. You will also help make recommendations for periodontal disease, teeth and aesthetics. Your input is greatly valued.
- ~Carry out initial mouth and health history screenings
- ~Identify and help the patient with gingivitis, periodontal disease, caries
- ~Prophylaxis, SRP, dental x-rays, photos as needed, fluoride, occasional sealants
- ~Patient education on OHI and procedures, charting, maintain supplies
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, 403B, 12 holidays, vacation, personal time,
sick time, short and long term disability insurance. Ask about Loan Repayment Program!