Mental Health Therapist
Mental Health Clinician - Long Term Care Settings
A Great Opportunity / Full Time / $50,000 - $55,000 per year
At ViaQuest Psychiatric & Behavioral Solutions we offer unique and individualized care adults who are living in long term care facilities. Our clients are supported by a team of mental health counselors, social workers, certified nurse practitioners, case managers and psychiatrists to ensure the best outcomes for those we serve. Apply today and make a difference in the lives of the clients we serve!
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing comprehensive diagnostic assessments for long term care residents.
- Providing patient visits as schedule for therapy and/or CPST/TBS interventions.
- Ensuring treatment plans are up to date for each client.
- Completing comprehensive and succinct progress notes.
- Communicating and following up as needed regarding the client's status.
- Working collaboratively with those providing case management and/or psychiatric services.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or a related field with one year of therapy experience or a Master's degree in Social Work or Professional Counseling.
- Social Work/Professional Counseling License or equivalent: LSW, LISW, LISW-S, LPC, LPCC, LPCC-S
- Experience in therapy and counseling is preferred.
- Experience working with adults who are residing within long term care facilities (skilled nursing homes, assisted living and IDD group homes) or working in intensive behavioral health models of care (ACT teams, IOP, hospitals or partial hospital programs).
- Valid driver's license, car insurance and reliable transportation.
- Will be assigned to 1-3 locations and to travel throughout assigned service area of the locations.
What ViaQuest can offer you:
- Comprehensive training.
- Free continuing education hours for maintaining licensure.
- Training Supervision hours from an LISW-S or LPCC-S.
- Benefit package for full-time employees (including medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance and a 401k).
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid time off.
- Premium holiday pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Weekday scheduling with some flexible evenings (based up the clients’ and contract facilities’ need).
- No On call responsibilities
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Monthly productivity incentive bonus program.