Invoice Audit Specialist
What You'll Do
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Invoice Audit Specialist I to join the ArcBest team. The Invoice Audit Specialist I performs root cause analysis on discrepancies and works with various departments to resolve and improve processes in order to invoice customers quickly and accurately. This position performs necessary research to bill the correct customer with the correct invoice amount, to settle shipments in a timely manner, and confirm charges as needed. Duties also include scanning, indexing, and processing carrier invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
Your contribution may include
- Open and scan invoices into the Accounts Payable (A/P) data entry queue.
- Index items in the A/P data entry queue for payment processing.
- Collaborate with internal decision makers to improve customer relationships and process requirements.
- Communicate with internal and external customers and carriers to confirm order information, request paperwork, and obtain necessary approvals/authorizations.
- Perform root causes analysis and take corrective action to prevent continued issues.
- Collaborate with internal decision makers on process improvements and follow-up procedures.
- Meet with management weekly to report progress.
- Verify the correct Bill-To is utilized in the order.
- Investigate and resolve order discrepancies.
- Review and ensure all contract rates are accurate within the order.
- Provide clear and concise documentation for follow-up procedures.
- Rate and approve orders for invoicing.
- Process invoices online for web-based customers.
- Resolve problems with internal and external customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude and high level of customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an Invoice Audit Specialist I, you will be a member of the ArcBest Financial Services team. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Minimum, one-year experience in Logistics or Accounts Payable, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.