Lippert Enterprises Accounting Intern Job Description
We are looking for a part-time talented Accounting Intern to fulfill the role of Accounts Receivables for large accounts. The Accounting Intern will perform account reconciliations and investigate/resolve any issues with the account.
Accounting Intern Responsibilities:
- Identify all outstanding accounts receivables and resolve any issues with the posting of payments from vendors.
- Meticulously fix all lines and enter them into the business system.
- Work closely with vendors to resolve all issues with the accounts.
Accounting Intern Requirements:
- Working on a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Exceptional detail and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and all Microsoft applications.
Interested students should send a resume & experience to: email@example.com