Entry Level Engineer
Job Summary: EA is seeking a full-time entry-level engineer to supplement our existing staff. This position will assist in designing projects involving water, sanitary, stormwater, and roadways. The candidate could be participating in aspects of municipal engineering projects including preliminary reports, funding applications, detailed design, specification writing, construction administration including working with staff construction observers, being involved in multi-disciplinary project teams including staff CAD designers, and attending meetings with clients, contractors and funding agencies. This candidate could also be involved transportation projects designing roadways and bridges. This role is mainly an office position with some travel to client locations or project sites in Ohio. Travel is generally same day. Engineering Associates offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities.
- Ability to create plans following client and governmental requirements.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Ohio E.I. License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD Civil 3D